Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Keseorangan Di Kolej

In case you guys didn't know, I've already registered for college at UiTM Dengkil, Selangor on the 28th of May. After the registration, starting from 5 pm, MDS started.

In case you guys don't know, MDS stands for Minggu Destinasi Siswa. It went on for about 3 days. It was quite hectic actually.

The Science foundation etc, had already started before us. We were the last batch, TESLAW (TESL + Law) aka the 4th Wave.

Law is actually divided into 2 sections, UiTM and KPTM. The difference is not really clear to me. Haven't done my homework on that yet.

Anyway, first day we all banyak jejalan. Moving here to there. So by the nighttime, we were already sweaty. And guess when the event ended? By 1 am. That's right 1 AM. And for the next day, when do we have to be up? 4.30 AM.

So immediately, we went to shower before bed. Had only 2 hours of sleep, Next day, just sarung baju.

Second day, not so bad. Mostly stayed in lecture rooms for briefings and all that. So that's a relief.

Third day, penyerahan borang. Gave the authorities our borang. I was SO RELIEVED to know I am no longer responsible for my documents.

And that's the summary of my MDS.

Afterwards, it's cuti umum. That lasts for a week. All of my housemates went back home, leaving me behind to guard the house. Sleeping alone isn't as creepy as I thought it would be.

So yes right now, I'm home alone.

No comments: