Saturday, June 18, 2016

How To Take Care of Your Phone

Okay. So when you're in college, you pretty much get to know your friends a lot deeper like their habits and lifestyle. If there's one problem most of my friends have in common is a problem involving their phone. Like for example, their phone battery drain out fast, the phone doesn't seem to be charging even when it's plugged to in, etc.

So here are my tips when you buy a new phone and want to AVOID these problems:


  • When your phone dies, charge it. Duh.
  • While your phone is charging. DON'T FUCKING TOUCH IT OR PLAY WITH IT. (Because while you're playing, you're probably gonna pull your phone to here and there and it'll end up screwing up the place where the charger connects with the phone. Also, for some reason, it'll make the phone loses its battery faster.)
  • If your phone's not done charging till 100%, DON'T FUCKING UNPLUG IT. (Because your phone needs to recharge, dummy. Also, for some reason, it'll make the phone drain faster.)
  • When I say don't play with the phone while it's charging, I also meant NO FREAKING POWERBANK. 
  • Don't play with your phone on the table while you/other people are eating. Also, playing with your phone while eating or at the dining table is disrespectful and rude. aka tak berakhlak. 
Now, I'd like to add a note that these tips are applicable for phones that have never faced fast battery draining problems before like mine. Meaning, that if your phone already has the problems mentioned, taubatlah, get your phone fixed and don't fucking repeat the same mistakes. 

I've had my phone for about 3 years and I NEVER OWN A POWERBANK. I've experienced some fast battery draining problems but not as frequent as most people. And one of the reasons is usually because I play with my phone while it's charging or I don't let it charge fully.

You can use your phone even if it's not charged fully FOR EMERGENCY reasons like homework or assignments. The steps are:

  • Switch off the socket.
  • Disconnect your phone from the charger.
  • Get the work done.
  • Then GET THE FUCK OUT.
  • Connect the phone back to the charger.
  • And let it charge. 


No comments: